Magic of Fall - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the super cute and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the fun Fall Full O'Leaves stamp set, Magic of Fall sentiments stamp set, the Watermark Emboss Pad and the awesome White Embossing Powder.


First I watercolored a panel using some cheap watercolors. I chose fall colors for my panel and after I was done watercoloring I let the panel out to dry. After the panel dried out I stamped the leaves from the Fall Full O'Leaves stamp set on it using Watermark Emboss Pad and heat embossing using White Embossing Powder. To fill the background I added white splatters in all the open spaces.


Next, I trimmed the panel into a narrower panel and glued it onto a kraft cardstock, leaving two borders of the kraft one. Using craft foam I mounted the panel on a white card base. 


On a black strip of cardstock I white embossed a lovely sentiment from the Magic of Fall stamp set and mounted it on the card. I glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.


I absolutely love all the fall products and they're so easy and fun to use!
That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii