Mix It Up Challenge #48 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
Hope you're having a wonderful day.



For today I have a new card showcasing quite a few goodies from SugarPea Designs: Parisian Holiday, Wagon Wishes and Darling Dragons stamp sets, the SugarCut - Parisian Holiday, SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles and the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die sets, along with the fun Countryside Charm Patterned Paper Collection.

I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #48 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:



This time I played with the fun sketch and I started by preparing a white card base. Then I chose a lovely fall pattern paper and glued it on the base.
  

Next I die cut a white panel using the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and die cut a circle in the center using one of the circles included in the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles. I also die cut a white hill and glued it behind the circle window and mounted the panel on the base using craft foam.


On a white panel I stamped a cute girl from the Parisian Holiday and a small pumpkin from the Darling Dragons. I colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and die cut them with their coordinating dies. I glued the pumpkin on the back of the little's bike, transforming the image into a fall image. 
Next I white embossed a sentiment from the Wagon Wishes stamp set on a kraft strip of cardstock.
I mounted the image and the sentiment on the card, glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.


Supplies:

Stamps: Parisian Holiday



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii