You're wonderful - Create a Smile Stamps New Release

Hi friends and welcome back to my happy place!
Today I want to share with you some amazing news: Create a Smile Stamps is back with a new release and it's a fabulous one!!!
To see all the new stamps check out this post over at Create A Smile Stamps blog. You will also find the details for a fun challenge and I hope you'll join us in our celebration.


For my card I used one of the new sets called Lights On! .
First thing I prepared a panel from watercolor cardstock and I die cut with the largest stitched rectangle. Next, I stamped and white heat embossed the lanterns all over my panel. To add color I stamped over the embossed lines with the back of the stamps using Distress Inks and then I sprayed with a mini sprayer clean water all over my panel. The colors started spreading a little and to stop the spreading I heated the panel.


Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment on a black strip of cardstock and I adhered it to the panel. I added a few clear sequins, I mounted the panel on a grey card base and my card was done.

Don't forget to check out the Create a Smile Stamps blog every day this week for more fun and more inspiration from all the DT girls.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii