Meadow Rabbit - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with one of the new die sets from the latest release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die - Meadow Rabbit.


I started my card by preparing a white card base. 
Next I die cut the "Meadow Rabbit" die using my Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray) multiple times. 


I colored one of the die cuts with my Spectrum Noir markers. Then I stacked all the die cuts and glued them on the card base. 
For the sentiment I created one in Microsoft Word and printed it. I cut it into a banner and glued it to the card.
And that was all! How simple and fast was this? This is why I love using dies! They're so much fun!


Now onto some news from Sizzix. The awesome crafters from Sizzix UK thought about all the new crafters who love the idea of die cutting but they don't know where to start!

New to Die-Cutting, Die-Cutting for Beginners

Don't worry! All you new crafters check out the amazing New to Die Cutting? page for more informations and instructions on how to get started!!

There is a new event at Sizzix UK for "Mother's Day" and they prepared a creative download pack filled with lovely papers, sentiments and even a DIY gift idea!

Inspiration for Mother's Day Crafts

Plus don't forget about the Be Inspired Princess Party! event where they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your birthday cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for birthdays and parties.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu