There For You - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space!

I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using one of the newest die sets called Heart Felt Build-a-Card that you can pre-order from the LDRS Creative store!


This die set is so versatile and you can create so many awesome designs with it. For my card I went with a CAS look that you can use for a masculine card. I know that masculine cards are hard to make so here is a fast and easy to make card to give to your loved one.


First I prepared a white card base and a blue navy panel that was smaller than the card base. I mounted the panel onto the card base using craft foam.


Next I die cut a bunch of hearts from red cardstock and a bunch of arrows from white cardstock. I glued them onto the blue navy panel creating a pretty pattern.


Then I stamped a beautiful sentiment from the new and fabulous Huggable stamp set on a white piece of cardstock and mounted it in the center of the panel.


To finish my card I glued a few clear sequins on the panel for more effect. 

So, what do you think? It is an easy card to make, right? Love using smaller dies to create a pattern on my cards.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii