Pretty Peony - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with one of the new die sets from the latest release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Pretty Peony.


I love using intricate dies and create clean and simple cards! The fastest way to do this is by die cutting the dies from white cardstock and mount them on a colored cardstock.

That's exactly what I did for this card. After I die cut the Pretty Peony die twice I mounted it in two opposite corners using foam squares on a jam colored panel.
Then I white embossed a beautiful sentiment from Create a Smile Stamps on a vellum strip and adhered it to the card.
I glued the panel on a white card base, I added a few clear sequins and my card was done!
Easy, fast and with a gorgeous result, right?! 


Now onto some news from Sizzix. The awesome crafters from Sizzix UK thought about all the new crafters who love the idea of die cutting but they don't know where to start! Don't worry! All you new crafters check out the amazing New to Die Cutting? page for more informations and instructions on how to get started!!

There is a new competition over at Sizzix UK.

They are giving away the Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) and a bundle of magical dies !!!
There are more chances to win and if you wanna be one of the lucky winners enter your name and email address on the  competition page.

Win a bundle of dies in our competition!


Plus there is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Princess Party! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your birthday cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for birthdays and parties.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii