Santa didn't make it in time - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space!
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.
"Santa Clumsy" is one of my favorite Christmas sets cause of its funny images and clever sentiments.
It's the perfect set for when you forgot to send out a Christmas card or to give a Christmas present in time.
* First I die cut a panel from watercolor cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle die.
* I painted my panel using watercolors and I created a really vibrant blue sky.
* I adhered the panel on a white card base and I die cut a snow hill and a circle from white cardstock.
* I adhered the circle and the hill on the card and added a white embossed sentiment on a red strip of cardstock.
* On a white panel I stamped the image for my scene and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the image and mounted it on my card, creating a fun wintery scene.
Glued a few clear iridescent sequins and my card was done!
Super easy and I had so much fun!
Hope you've been inspired to create some non traditional Christmas cards using the awesome Create a Smile products!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,