Owl of Us - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!


I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the new, super cute and awesome products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the lovely Arctic Snowfall stamp set, the Tree Line Border Stamp and the awesome Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set.


First thing I stamped the image from the Arctic Snowfall stamp set and the Tree Line Border Stamp, colored them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. Then I die cut a snow hill from white cardstock, a frame from pink cardstock using the Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set and the rectangle from a pattern paper. 


Next I glued the small rectangle on a white card base and adhered the frame using foam tape. I glued all the elements on the card and added a sentiment white embossed on a kraft banner.
I glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done.


I absolutely love all the new wintery products and they're so easy and fun to use!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii