Holly Jolly Holidays - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!


I'm back with a brand new CAS card using minimal supplies that you can order from the LDRS Creative store! And when I say minimal I mean it! :D


For today's card I used the absolutely gorgeous Holly Jolly Holidays - 6x6 paper pad, but this pad it's now out of stock. That's definitely not a problem because you'll find so much more gorgeous paper pads that you could use for this type of card: the fabulous Country Christmas 6x6 paper pad or the absolutely adorable Gnome for Christmas 6x6 paper pad.


This card is so easy to create and it's perfect for this time of year. Since the holidays are right around the corner, we all need some fast designs for our last Christmas cards. Well, this designs is perfect for fast and easy cards. I looked through the papers from the pad and chose this cute snowmen paper, because it coordinates beautifully with the tag from the pad's cover.


I trimmed the paper into a narrower panel and mounted it on a white card base using craft foam. Next I cut out the tag using a pair of scissors and adhered it to the card. I glued a few clear sequins, added some glitter on the images and my card was done. How easy is it to create this card, right?


I absolutely loved to play with all the lovely wintery products and I had so much fun using them! That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii