Cutie Pawstie - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing the super cute "Bear Mail" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.
I'm in love with this cute stamp set, so after my last play with it (when I transformed one of the sweet bears into a Panda bear) I decided to color the other bear as a Polar bear and create a clean and simple card.
* First I stamped, colored and fussy cut the image for my card. For coloring I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
* Next I die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle die and stamped the Cloudy Day stamp using a teal ink pad/
* I mounted the panel on a light blue card base using craft foam.
* Then I white embossed a sentiment from the set on a black strip of cardstock and mounted it on the card.
* Next I mounted the image using foam tape, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done!