GUEST DESIGNER / You Are So Loved - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I’m excited to be back with a new card as a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs showcasing the first floral stamp set from SugarPea Designs ” Pretty Peonies” and an awesome new die set SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder.

The images in this set are absolutely gorgeous and you can create some amazing cards with them.


I started my card by stamping the big flower with different Distress Inks (I tried a rainbow combination) on a watercolor cardstock. 
After the stamping was done I sprayed a lot of clean water on the panel so the colors started moving. 
I dried the panel with my heat gun and then I stamped the flower again, in the same places with the same inks as before. 
To add more effect to the card I added splatters all over the panel using the same colors that I used for stamping.

Next I die cut the panel using the scalloped rectangle from SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder and mounted it onto a black card base using craft foam.


Then I white embossed a sentiment from the set on a black strip of cardstock, I mounted it on the card using foam tape, I added a few clear sequins on the panel and my card was done.
I had a lot of fun playing with this fabulous stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies. And don’t forget to check out all the new products that were released cause they’re super awesome!

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii