GUEST DESIGNER / Hogs & Kisses - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day! 


I'm back with my third post as a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs and I’m excited to share a new card showcasing another absolutely adorable stamp set: This Little Piggy and it’s coordinating dies SugarCut – This Little Piggy.

The images in this set are super cute and you can create some amazing scenes for them.


I started my card by coloring and die cutting two little piggies and a few little flowers from the set. Next I cut a small white panel and created a sky using a DIY cloud stencil and a blue ink pad. Then I cut a hill, colored it green and mounted it to the sky panel.


I prepared a white card base and mounted the smaller panel on it using craft foam. After I stamped a sentiment from the set on a white strip of cardstock, I mounted all my colored images and the sentiment to the card using foam tape.


As a final step I added a few clear sequins on the card and Wink of Stella all over the images and my card was done.

I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii