Winnie, my Sunshine - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using one of the newest Winnie set called "A Gift for You" that it's gonna be in the LDRS Creative store in March!!


This stamp is adorable and fabulous at the same time! Love it so much and it's so fun to color it! That hair is amazing!
I stamped the image on a white panel and colored it with alcohol markers and after I was done coloring I fussy cut it.


Next I prepared a white card base and I die cut a pattern paper from the new "Cotton Candy" paper pad using the Holly Border Die Set and mounted it on the card base.


Next, I gold embossed a sentiment from the "You" stamp set on a white banner and adhered it to the card.
I also mounted the adorable Winnie on the card using foam tape, glued a few clear sequins and my project was done.


What do you think? Are you as excited as I am about the new release? Can't wait to share some more cards using them and I hope I'll inspire you to create some amazing projects with our products and just have a lot of fun!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii