I Woof You - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! Hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm back with a brand new CAS & colorful card using some of the new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's card I used the new and fun CandiBean Puppy Love stamps & dies set, the Woodland Foliage Frames die set, the Holly Border die set, the gorgeous Pretty Perfect 6x6 paper pad, the awesome Raven Black Ink Pad and Watermark Emboss Pad.


To start my project I prepared a white card base. Then I trimmed 3 thin strips of different colors cardstock and glued them horizontally on the base.
Next I die cut a white oval frame using two dies from the Woodland Foliage Frames die set and an oval from a pretty pattern paper included in the Pretty Perfect 6x6 paper pad
I mounted the pattern paper oval on the base and the white frame on it.


I also die cut a hill using the Holly Border die set from the white oval that I obtained when die cutting the frame and mounted it inside the frame.
Using the Raven Black Ink Pad I stamped and die cut two adorable puppies from the CandiBean Puppy Love stamps & dies set and colored them with alcohol markers. I mounted them on the card and white embossed the sentiment on a teal banner.
I mounted the sentiment on the oval and my card was done. Easy and fun, with a sweet result.


That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii