Nothing Compares 2 You - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing the awesome "Vinyl Greetings" stamp set along with the "Music" cling stamp from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.


After last week's card I decided to create a similar card, using the same sketch, but easier to create than the last one.


* I die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle die and mounted it on a bigger mint card base using craft foam.
* On the panel I stamped the "Music" cling stamp using different ink pads, so I would get like a rainbow effect.


* On a white piece of cardstock I stamped in dark grey the vinyl and stamped one of the sentiments from the set using a purple ink pad.
* I die cut it using a circle die and mounted it on the card.
* Glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Supplies:




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii