You ARRR Amazing - MFT Stamps Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


Today I want to share a card that I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 389 and here is the sketch:


For my card I used the "Party Like a Party" stamp set by My Favorite Things along with the Ocean Waves cling stamp from Create a Smile Stamps.


First I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle from SSS. Then I watercolored a panel in blues and white embossed the Ocean Waves on it.
I die cut a smaller panel from it and mounted it on the white panel.


Next I stamped the images, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them. I mounted them on the small panel and added a yellow strip with the white embossed sentiment on it.
Glued a few clear droplets and my cards was done.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu