True Friends - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my happy place! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I'm back with a new card showcasing the super adorable new "Reading Friends" stamp set and the "Postage Stamp Cover Plate" die set, along with the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder.

Reading-FriendsPostage-Stamp-CoverPlate
SugarCut-Card-Front-Element-Builder

I don't know about you, but I love this sweet image from the Reading Friends set! The design of it might scare you when it comes to color it, but trust me, it's quite easy. Still, if you don't feel ready to color it there are other ways to play with it and create some beautiful projects to give to your loved ones. 


I started my card by die cutting a white panel with the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder and I ink blended the panel using 4 beautiful and vibrant colors. 


Next I die cut a vellum panel using the smaller rectangle from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate die set and stamped the image and sentiment from the Reading Friends set using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed them using clear embossing powder.


Next, I glued the vellum panel on the ink blended panel and mounted everything on a white card base using craft foam. I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.

Super easy to create and with a beautiful result! What do you think?!


I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii