LDRS Creative - August Release Day 3

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my creative space! 
I hope you're having a good day!


Thank you for joining us on our LDRS Creative inspiration week blog hop! We are showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from our new release. You can even see them in action with step-by-step projects by our amazing designers on their blogs and our own LDRS Creative Youtube channel (make sure you subscribe)!


We have TWO new designer paperpads bursting of colours, with awesome patterns all ready for your projects called Happy Fall and Wicked, with a perfectly coordinated Wicked cardstock pack
There are EIGHT stamp sets that are simply fabulous: Winds are BlowingHappy Fall stampsHappy Fall sentimentsWinnie BroomstickWinnie DraculaWinnie MagicFall Full O Leaves and The Magic of Fall sentiments! But wait, there is something brand NEW in the store, stencils! We have leaves and plaid patterns just in time to use with the NEW mini ink cube sets (Cobblestone and Jewelry Beads)! 
We also have new die sets that can be used as accessories or full backgrounds: Spooky HatPunkinWicked BootApple A Day and Autumn Breeze Peek-A-Boo
And for the first time at LDRS Creative, you can grab them in bundles, because you KNOW you need them all!

Fotografia postată de Stéphanie Beauchemin.

Simply use the list at the end of the post to keep hopping!

Each day we are giving away a $50 LDRS Creative gift card to one lucky hopper! To enter leave a comment on each blog in the hop, plus follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Winners will be announced on the LDRS Creative inspiration blog on September 4th.
AND for the release event we are excited to offer some great savings!
Save 15% on the new release* and use code HAPPYFALL
(*Coupon valid until midnight EST 9/3/18)


For today's project I played with the beautiful Fall Full O Leaves and Magic of Fall stamp sets that coordinate perfectly together and are so perfect for fall, along with the Autumn Breeze Peek-A-Boo die set.


When my sweet nieces visited me this summer, they wanted to have some fun with my watercolors, so they created a lot of watercolored panels for me to use on my cards and I'm so happy to be able to use another one of the beautiful panels created by them. 


On the fall watercolored panel I stamped and gold embossed multiple times one of the beautiful leaves from the Fall Full O Leaves stamp set. Next I die cut a small oval from the Autumn Breeze Peek-A-Boo die set and on it I stamped and gold embossed a sentiment from the Magic of Fall stamp set.


Next, I mounted the watercolored panel on a white card base using craft foam and the oval on it using foam tape.
Then I glued afew holographic jewels on the card and my project was done.


Hop along and leave a comment so you could win!

Raluca - you are here!!


I had so much fun sharing my inspiration for the August release and I hope you


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the background with the gold leaves!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. A stunning card! Love how artsy this design is.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Awesome Fall card!!! Colors are really breathless!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Beautiful card! Love the textures and leaf designs! Pretty colors!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Gorgeous card! Absolutely stunning background. Your nieces are welcome in my craft room anytime :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Looks beautiful with the
    gold embossing and pretty
    background.
    Carla from Utah

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. OH WOW! your embossing is SOOOOO COOL! Beautiful job!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. How great to use paper backgrounds made together with special people, colors are perfect!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Beautiful card! I really like the gold embossing on the leaves! and the background is just so gorgeous too! I also love that touch of green too on the card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Love the pretty colors and texture.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Stunning card! Your background is just beautiful! The leaves you did embossing are just lovely!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu