On the Waves - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing one awesome stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps shop.


The "Gull Gang" is one awesome stamp set that it's loved by so many of you! I also adore this set and I have so much fun everytime I play with it!


* First I die cut one watercolored panel using the largest stitched rectangle and adhered it to a white card base.
* I also die cut a white panel using the same die and cut it in two narrower pieces and mounted them on the card's sides.


* I also die cut some waves from white cardstock and glued them inside the empty space.
* On a white piece of cardstock I stamped the images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.
* I fussy cut the images and mounted them on the card.
* I stamped a sentiment, glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.


Supplies:



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii