SugarPea Designs Fall Release Week - Day 3


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 3 of the new and fun Fall Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the adorable "Bewitched" & "Darling Dragons" stamp sets, along with their coordinating dies and the fun "Hocus Pocus" die set.

Image may contain: drawingNo automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

For my card I played with "Bewitched" & "Darling Dragons" stamp sets, along with their coordinating dies, plus the cool SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set.


I started my card ink blending a white panel using a purple ink pad and adding white splatters all over it. I glued the panel onto a black card base, I die cut a black frame using one of the rectangles from the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set and a trimmer and I mounted the frame on the card base.


Next I stamped the images from the "Bewitched" & "Darling Dragons" sets and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. Using their coordinating dies I die cut the images and mounted them on the card. 
I stamped a sentiment, added a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.
I must confess that I adore these 2 new stamp sets! Too cute!!!


Give

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.

Blog-Hop-Green

Raluca Vezeteu - you are here

Special Guests:

And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 24th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,






Comentarii

  1. So sweet. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. So cute, love these little images! Thank you for sharing, heading over to your Instagram account now!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The orange dragon is so different and adorable!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great mixing of these adorable Halloween stamps. Love them.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Such a sweet adorable creation!! Love it a lot!! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Looks like a little irish witch! Right up my alley! So cute!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Such a cute card and great coloring.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Stunning card! Everything is fabulous.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Fabulous coloring job!!! Love all the detail <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Absolutely adorable card! Amazing coloring - wow!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu