Scattered Hearts - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing a few of the absolutely amazing SPARKLE! WOW Embossing Powders!


I created this card to play along with the "Hearts/ Pinks & Red" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/


For my card I played with the gorgeous SPRK007 Coral Beach SPARKLES, the SPRK008 Peachy Keen SPARKLES and the fabulous SPRK023 Your Carriage Awaits SPARKLES glitters, along with the WL01 Bright White embossing powder. I've also used these WOW must have tools WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool - Euro and WOW! Premium Embossing Craft Mat.
I just love the awesome sparkle of these beautiful glitters! I don't have enough words to describe how beautiful they sparkle in the sun! 
I'm truly obsessed with them!


I started my card by preparing a white panel and dry embossed it creating two frames by using a bone folder and my Fiskars trimmer. Next I cut another white panel and adhered on it a double sided adhesive sheet. Then I die cut it using a fabulous new die from Sizzix called Scattered Hearts and peeled off the backing paper. 
On the outside frame of the hearts I used the gorgeous SPRK007 Coral Beach SPARKLES and for the inside hearts I used SPRK008 Peachy Keen SPARKLES and SPRK023 Your Carriage Awaits SPARKLES. I just sprinkled the glitter over each die cut and rub it on with my fingers.


After the glitter settled down, I glued the die cuts on the white panel using liquid glue and mounted it on a light pink card base.
On a kraft banner I white embossed a sentiment from an older stamp set by Clearly Besotted using the WL01 Bright White embossing powder.
I glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a cute result! 
That's all from me today! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii