SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 4


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 4 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope you'll join me these 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 15 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing these three new and adorable products: "Easter Wishes" stamp set, the "SugarCut - Easter Word" die and "SugarCut - Egg Window" die set.



For my card I played with the three new products, along with the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set. 


Using the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder set I die cut a white panel and die cut it again using the gorgeous "SugarCut - Egg Window" die. I wanted the window to pop up on the card, so I looked through my watercolor backgrounds stash and chose this gorgeous purple ombre background. I mounted the white panel on the purple one using craft foam and adhered everything on a purple card base.


Next I die cut the "SugarCut - Easter Word" die from gold glitter cardstock and three times from white cardstock. I stacked all together and glued it to the card. 
On a small strip of teal cardstock I white embossed a sentiment from the "Easter Wishes" stamp set and mounted it on the card, below the "Easter" word.
I glued a few white iridescent jewels and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. Simple, yet elegant! Perfect in every way :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. LOVE the amazing color combo on this card - I am def going to case it lol!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. How did you achieve those colors?? Just gorgeous

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Such elegant card. Love the pretty colors.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. HELLO< LOVE This lavender hue with white
    very warm and inviting presentation THANKS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Your card is lovely, and the way you've used the bunny frame is so elegant!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. The purple is gorgeous. Love the shading.
    Fantastic card. thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I like the purple ombre background and the sparkly Easter sentiment.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Simply beautiful. The new dies are fabulous.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Oh wow! This is awesome! I love the colors! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Your background is fab and beautifully framed by this elegant panel.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu