SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 1


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a good day! And if you're not I'm sure this will change the moment you'll see what today's post is about!


Everyone, welcome to the first preview of the new release at SugarPea Designs! I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 15 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the super adorable "Elephant Parade" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - Elephant Parade" and the super fun "Balloon Numbers" stamp set, along with its coordinating dies "SugarCut - Balloon Numbers".



For my card I played with all the new products from Day 1, the awesome SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder and the cool SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set.
I started my card by die cutting two white panels using the largest Postage Stamp die. On the main panel I ink blended clouds using light blue ink and the second one I die cut it again using the hill die included in the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set.


I ink blended some green ink on the hill and mounted it on the main panel.
Next on a white panel I stamped using black ink images from the "Elephant Parade" and "Balloon Numbers" stamp sets and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the "SugarCut - Elephant Parade" and "SugarCut - Balloon Numbers" sets.


I mounted all the images on the card creating a sweet birthday scene and stamped a sentiment from the "Elephant Parade" stamp set. 
I added glitter on all the images and after it dried I adhered the main panel on a mint card base.
Glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

  1. What a cute card! It's so bright and beautiful! Makes me want to go to the circus.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What a fun card! Beautiful coloring -- love those clouds.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So adorable. Love the colours and your colouring. x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This is such a CUTE card! Just a heads up, the link for you on Sugar Pea Designs takes us to your August 20 post. Hope everyone hits HOME to get to this post.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Super cute! Love the pretty, soft colors.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Darling card. The sky background is fantastic.
    thanks for sharing txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot0com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. The rabbit sitting on the elephant, his friend, is SO CUTE!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. SOOO SWEET! I love your glitter highlights! Great scene!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. SOOOO SOFT AND A LOVING FEEL FROM THE TONES. I REALLY LOVE IT ESPECIALLY THE ELEPHANT THANKS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Such a sweet scene with these sets! Adorable!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Awesome coloring on your beautiful card! Love the elephant and bunnies!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Cute scene. I like the colors and framing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Those bunnies are really enjoying this cute birthday party!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Such an adorable card!! Your coloring and blending are awesome!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu