SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 5


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 5 of the new and fun Product Release for SugarPea Designs!


I really hope that you've joined me these 5 days as I've shared Sweet Peeks for the 15 new products that will be available for purchase starting today, February 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD store.

Today we are introducing two new products: "Keep Forever Tags" stamp set and the "SugarCut - Enjoy Tag Set" dies.


For my card I played with the two new products, along with the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set.
I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the smaller rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set.


On the white panel I stamped some of the banners included in the "Keep Forever Tags" stamp set using a rainbow-ish color combo. Then I die cut two banners using the die from the "SugarCut - Enjoy Tag Set", I stamped on them the "enjoy" banner from the stamp set and mounted them on the panel.


Below the banners I stamped a sentiment from the same set and completed it with the "enjoy" die cut.
I mounted the panel on a lavender card base, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

  1. Very cute card! I love your color choices, too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I like those sentiments so that people won't throw away the cards that we've made with so much love and effort. Cute card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So cute and springy. I love the look.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love the layering. Popping some of the
    stripes off the card was a good idea.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. This is super pretty! Love the choice of colors! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Pretty colors for your banner! Love your card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Kove this sentiment and design of your card. Thanks

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. What a lovely card! Such a fun way to use these banner stamps. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. LOVE the soft colors. Lavender is one of my favorite colors.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. So fun! I love the layers and pastels!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Very cute design...love the sweet banner colours.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Love how creative you were with these stamps!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Cute and colorful design. I like how some are popped up.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu