Christmas Blessings - Sizzix Christmas Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


With Christmas fast approaching I think that it's time for me to play with my Christmas dies from Sizzix UK and this is my fifth card.

For today's project I used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Wonderland and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Snowglobe #2 both designed by the amazing Tim Holtz and I created a CAS card.

I started my card by printing the free papers from the new event called Be Inspired Christmas! and I chose one of them for the background panel. I trimmed it and glued it to a white card base.


Next, I trimmed a white panel on which I stamped a beautiful sentiment from a mini WPlus9 stamp set. Then I cut the bottom panel as a hill and mounted it on the card base. 
Next step was to die cut two reindeer from black glitter cardstock using the Winter Wonderland die set and the stars and moon from gold glitter cardstock using the Snowglobe #2 die set.
I added everything onto the panel and my card was done.

There is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Christmas! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and festive FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your Christmas cards, decorations or any other projects you have in mind for the Holidays.

Papers
And have you seen that there are two new competitions over at Sizzix UK?


For the first one they are giving away 3 fantastic Christmas bundles, including the brand new Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine worth over £200 each!



All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these bundles is provide your name and email address here. That's it. So what are you waiting for? Christmas could be coming early for you!

Entries close on 8th December, so get yours in quick to be in with a chance of winning!

And don't forget about the second competition where to celebrate the launch of the exciting new collection, they’re giving away the ENTIRE Intricate Florals range, plus a Big Shot Foldaway, to one of you. All you have to do is sign up on the competition page, and they’ll pick a winner at random. This lucky maker will then have this beautiful new range and their newest machine delivered in time for Christmas.

Intricate Floral Giveaway

Entries close on 6th December, so get yours in quick to be in with a chance of winning!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii