Winter in North Pole - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hi everyone and Happy New Year's Eve! 
Welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a new card showcasing the amazing products from the new LDRS Creative release!


Although Christmas is over, there is still one holiday left plus a few months of winter so for my card I created a winter scene using the absolutely adorable North Pole - Critter Stamps & Dies and the Holly Border Die Set.

First step into creating this card was to create an ink blended panel using Mini Distress Inks. For my panel I used Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire. After I blended all the colors I added a few white splatters all over the panel.


Next I stamped all the images and I colored them using alcohol markers. After I was done coloring I die cut them using the coordinating dies from the set. So easy and this adds such a pretty finish to the images.

Next I die cut two snow hills using the simple border die from the Holly Border die set and adhered them to the panel using glue and foam tape. Then I glued all my images and for the penguin I used foam tape. I also gold embossed and die cut some snowflakes from the set and glued them on the panel.


And to finish my card I glued the panel on a white card base slightly bigger than the panel.

It was an easy to make card and I had so much fun coloring these adorable images. Do you love using critters on your cards?


That's all from me today! 
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii