Delicate Decorations - Create a Smile Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space.
Today I'm back with a new card showcasing the absolutely gorgeous "Delicate Decorations" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.


I love traditional Christmas colors so I decided to create a traditional Christmas card. I went with the "Delicate Decorations" stamp set and for the colors I chose red, white and kraft.

First I stamped the ornaments in black and colored some portions of them using a red pen. I added some glitter and fussy cut them. 
Next I die cut a panel from kraft cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle and mounted it to a white card base.
Then I draw some strings using a snow pen and heat embossed them. 


Next I mounted the ornaments using foam tape and white embossed a sentiment on a strip of vellum. I adhered it to the card, glued a few clear sequins and added some white dots on the kraft panel for more effect. 
Now my card was done! Super easy and very Christmassy!

Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii