Warm Wishes - Sizzix Christmas Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! 
Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


Although Christmas is over there are still a few months left of winter for me to play with my winter dies from Sizzix UK.

For today's project I used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Wonderland designed by the amazing Tim Holtz and I created a CAS card.

I started my card by looking through my pattern papers stash and I chose one of them for the background panel. I trimmed it and glued it to a white card base.

Next, I trimmed a white panel and die cut it with the snow falling die from the set. Then I cut the bottom of the panel as a hill and mounted it on the card base.


Next step was to die cut the biggest reindeer from gold glitter cardstock using the Winter Wonderland die set and mounted it on the panel.
Then I white heat embossed a sentiment on a brown strip of cardstock and added to the card.
And now my card was done. Super easy with an elegant result!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii