From the Heart - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hey everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a new card showcasing the gorgeous "Decorated Wishes", along with the Mixed Add-on stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps.
This stamp set is really beautiful and I wanted to play more with it!
It was so easy to create this card and so fast. Perfect design for when you are in a hurry but need a card done.
* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I stamped the floral wreath in the center of the panel using a light grey ink.
* I die cut a circle using one of the Postage Edge Circle dies from an old watercolor panel (this was a panel that didn't turn out to good and I couldn't use it for a card, but a die cut circle from it looked really pretty).
* I white embossed a sentiment from the Mixed Add-On set on the circle and mounted it on the panel using craft foam.
* I mounted the panel on a mint card base using craft foam.
* I glued a few clear sequins on the card and my project was done.