Mix It Up Challenge #42 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new card showcasing the adorable Parisian Holiday stamp set along with its coordinating dies SugarCut – Parisian Holiday, the Postage Stamp Cover Plate and the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder.


I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #42 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


This time I chose the sketch for my card and I started by preparing a blue navy card base. 
Next I die cut a white panel using the smaller rectangle die from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate and an oval shape from white cardstock using the curved die included in the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder. I glued the oval-ish part directly on the card base and then I mounted the panel on the base using craft foam.


Next I stamped,colored and die cut the images and mounted them on the card. I also stamped a sentiment on a white piece of cardstock and added it to the card, plus a little piece of yellow cardstock.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


I love using sketches for my card because they always help me to come out with new ideas. Have you played it the current SugarPea Designs challenge? There is an amazing prize for the winner!

Supplies:
Parisian Holiday
SugarCut – Parisian Holiday
Postage Stamp Cover Plate
SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii