There for You - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space!

I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using one of the newest stamp set Huggable that you can now order from the LDRS Creative store!



This stamp set is so adorable and you can create so many awesome designs with it. It's full of sweet images that are perfect for shabby chic projects, scenes or CAS cards. For my project I went with a CAS look that is super easy to create.
  


First I stamped the two adorable owls and colored them using alcohol markers. Next I fussy cut them with a sharp pair of scissors and moved to the sentiment part, white embossing a sentiment on a red banner.


Next I prepared a white panel and I die cut a partial circle on it. I also prepared a white card base and I ink blended a blue ink color on it in the spot where the circle window will be placed. I glued a strip of red cardstock to match with the coloring on the image. I mounted the panel using craft foam on the card base and I also mounted the images and the sentiment on it. A few clear sequins and my card was done.


So, what do you think? It is an easy card to make, right? Love creating small scenes on clean and simple cards using critters.

That's all from me today!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii