Mom, my Superhero! - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my creative space! 
I'm back with a brand new card showcasing three awesome stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps: Lettering Alphas, Superpowers and Lucent Landscapes.


I know for a fact that moms are superheroes and I loved the fact that using the new Lettering Alphas set I could write the mom word. And this idea for a card came to my mind.


* I cut a panel from white cardstock and mounted it onto a grey card base slightly bigger than the panel.
* I die cut a smaller panel and ink blended some clouds on it.
* I stamped, colored and cut the super cute mouse from the Superpowers set and mounted it on the panel.
* I stamped the mom word in pink using the Lettering Alphas set and on the bottom of the baroque panel I stamped the landscape from Lucent Landscapes set using a grey ink pad.


* Next I white embossed the rest of the sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and mounted it onto the panel.
* Then I mounted the baroque panel on the card using craft foam.
*I glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.


Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii