Celebrate - Reverse Confetti Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm excited to share one more card showcasing some of the awesome new products from the latest Reverse Confetti release. 


This will also be my last card as a 'Fetti Friend for Reverse Confetti and I'm so grateful that I've been giving this amazing opportunity! I had so much fun and I enjoyed playing with all the cute and fabulous RC products! 
Thanks for having me, it's been an honor! 


For my card today I played with the super Party Animals stamp set and its coordinating dies Party Animals Confetti Cuts set, the lovely So Many Sentiments stamp set along with the awesome Party & Celebrate Confetti Cuts and Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die sets.


I started my card by cutting a white panel and ink blended it using different shades of pinks and purples inks. After the blending was done, I added splatters of white all over the panel.


Next I die cut the word "Celebrate" included in the Party & Celebrate Confetti Cuts die set multiple times from white cardstock, stacked them together and glued it on the bottom part of the panel. To complete the sentiment I stamped a sentiment from the So Many Sentiments stamp set on a white thin strip and mounted it on top the big "celebrate" word.
Using the rainbow die included in the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set I die cut one from different pastel colors, pieced it together and glued in on the card, adding two white clouds from the same die set om its ends.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable elephant and the little present from the Party Animals stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. After the coloring was done I cut the images using their coordinating dies from the Party Animals Confetti Cuts set and mounted them on the panel. 
Next I prepared a white card base and mounted the panel on it using craft foam. I glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii