SugarPea Designs New Product Release Week - Day 1


Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a good day! And if you're not I'm sure this will change the moment you'll see what today's post is about!


Everyone, welcome to the first preview of the new release at SugarPea Designs


I really hope you'll join me over the next 5 days as I'll share Sweet Peeks for the 16 new products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, June 21st at 6pm EST in the SPD store.


Today we are introducing the gorgeous "Meadow Motifs" stamp set and its coordinating dies "SugarCut - Meadow Motifs", the versatile "Everyday Sentiments" stamp set, along with the "SugarCut - Sentiment Strips" dies and the fabulous "Stencil - Spirograph Mandala".


For my card I played with "Meadow Motifs" and "Everyday Sentiments" stamp sets, along with the "SugarCut - Sentiment Strips" and the older "SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder" die set. 


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the scalloped rectangle die from the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder die set.
Then I took the new "Meadow Motifs" stamp set and created a fabulous floral arrangement by stamping the gorgeous flowers and leaves using the masking technique.
I colored the images using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I love how the coloring turned out!


Next, using a die from the "SugarCut - Sentiment Strips" set I die cut a strip from yellow cardstock and white heat embossed a sentiment from the "Everyday Sentiments" stamp set. I mounted the strip on the card, just below the flowers and stamped a second sentiment, from the same stamp set using black ink under the first one.


I mounted the panel on a pink card base and as finishing touches I coated the images with Wink of Stella, glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.


Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.


Raluca Vezeteu - you are here!

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. I like how you made the little buds yellow. The flowers are so gorgeous, I am loving this new stamp set!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love the way you colored these beautiful flowers! The Meadow Motifs set is lovely!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Stunning coloring and I love your card design!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Beautiful coloring! I'm still practicing on keeping white space for highlights, but you did a phenomenal job!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Absolutely beautiful - the colors against the stark white are so breath-taking! TFS!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Your coloring is beautiful!! I love the colors you chose!! Gorgeous!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Wow I love how you stamped these floral images and used the sentiment set.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. So pretty. I like how you colored the flowers.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. A very classy card. Pretty colors with great highlights.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. This card is so pretty, your use of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color the flowers is bright and cheerful.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. What a gorgeous card! Love the coloring!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu