Mermaid Kisses - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing some fabulous WOW! embossing glitter! 


I created this card to play along with the "Embossing Glitters" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/



I started my card by die cutting a panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!


Using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad I inked the fabulous Wave Stencil from SugarPea Designs onto the white panel and added the three gorgeous embossing glitters in an ombre order: WS44 Totally Teal, the WS116 Mermaid Tails and the WS177 Neptune and then heat embossed them.


On a white panel I stamped the adorable mermaid from the Mermaid Kisses stamp set and colored it using Spectrum Noir markers. Then I die cut it using its coordinating die from the SugarCut Mermaid Kisses die set and mounted it on the panel.
On a yellow banner I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few pink sequins, adhered the panel on a white base and my card was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii