Mix It Up Challenge #56 - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day.


Welcome to the monthly Mix It Up challenge for SugarPea Designs
You have all month to play along with us and remember the more times you play along during the month using SugarPea Designs product, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!
Here is this month's Mix it Up Challenge!


For my card I played with quite a few goodies from the SugarPea Designs shop: Prehistoric Pals stamp set and its coordinating die set SugarCuts – Prehistoric Pals, the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder, the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder II die sets and the SugarCut – Star Dust, along with the Spots & Stripes Pastels Patterned Paper Collection and I followed the sketch for my card.


First I die cut a panel from blue navy cardstock using the scalloped rectangle die included in the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder and die cut the stripes using the die included in the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder II die set. I mounted the panel on a light blue card base, with the blue peeking through the die cut stripes.
Using the circle die from the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder II die set I die cut a moon from a yellow pattern paper included in the Spots & Stripes Pastels Patterned Paper Collection. I mounted it on the card, following the sketch and glued a few white stars die cut with the SugarCut – Star Dust die.


On a white panel I stamped the cute images from the Prehistoric Pals stamp set and colored them with alcohol markers. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the SugarCuts – Prehistoric Pals and mounted them on the card. 
On a navy blue strip of cardstock I white embossed a sentiment from the same set and glued it on the card, below the images.
I added some Wink of Stella on the images and my card was done!


Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii