Be Joyful, Patient & Faithful - WOW! Embossing Powder Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy space! I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing one awesome WOW! embossing glitter! 


I created this card to play along with the "Embossing Glitters" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/



I started my card by cutting a small panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!
On it I stamped, using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, a gorgeous Bible verse from the fabulous Penny Black Hope Shines stamp set and sprinkled all over it the fantastic "Tickle" embossing glitter from the WOW! Trio Flirty Fuchsia *Catherine Pooler Exclusive* set. I heat set it and watched all the sparkling on it! Gorgeous!!


Next I stamped the beautiful roses from the Vintage Roses Stamp Set in yellow and red, some leaves and two blue flowers from an older WPlus9 set. After the stamping was done I added some WS02 Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing glitter using the awesome WOW! Embossing Pen.
From the WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A4 i die cut a white panel using a stitched rectangle die and glued it to a slightly bigger blue card base. Then I mounted all the flowers, creating a lovely floral arrangement for the sentiment.
Next, I mounted the small panel with the Bible verse in the center of the card and my sparkly project was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 

That's all from me today! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii