Confetti Creative Blog Hop - Reverse Confetti Handmade Card


Hello, 'Fetti Fans and welcome to this month's Reverse Confetti Blog Hop! I hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm excited to share a new card showcasing some of the awesome new products from the latest Reverse Confetti release.


For my card today I played with the super cute Party Animals and Ice Cream Social stamp sets, plus their coordinating dies Party Animals Confetti Cuts and Ice Cream Social Confetti Cuts die sets, along with the fun Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set, the versatile So Many Sentiments stamp set and the fabulous Sweet Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad.


I started my card by cutting a white panel and mounted it to a white card base. 
Then I looked through the papers from the Sweet Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad and I chose the teal & mint one. I cut a large strip and mounted it on the bottom part of the card using craft foam.
To complete the scene I die cut a couple of white clouds and a sun from the Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set and adhered them on the white portion of the card.


On a white panel I stamped the images from the Party Animals and Ice Cream Social stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. These images and critters are absolutely adorable and are so easy to color up. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the Party Animals Confetti Cuts and Ice Cream Social Confetti Cuts die sets. 
Next I mounted the images on the card using foam tape and placed them on the teal pattern paper band.
Below the sun&cloud I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, plus I added a second one from the So Many Sentiments stamp set.
I glued a few clear with silver holographic dots sequins and my card was done!


Ok, now it's time to hop on over to see what the rest of the Confetti Crew has to share with you today!



That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu