Happy Birthday - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I'm excited to be back with a new card showcasing the adorable Balloon Numbers stamp set along with its coordinating dies SugarCut - Balloon Numbers set and the new You're My Type stamp set. For this card I've also used the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set and the new and fabulous SugarCut - You're My Type die set.



I started my card by preparing a white panel by die cutting it using the smaller rectangle die included in the SugarCut - Postage Stamp die set. On it I ink blended clouds using a blue ink pad. Then I adhered it on a light purple panel , which I mounted it on a white card base using craft foam.


Next I took the SugarCut - You're My Type die set and I die cut the elements from white, blue navy and dark purple cardstocks and assembled them together. On the white little sheet that's coming out from the typewriter I stamped a sentiment from the You're My Type stamp set. Then I mounted the cute typewriter on the panel.


On a white panel I stamped the two and one numbers from the Balloon Numbers stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. After the coloring was done I die cut them using their coordinating dies from the SugarCut - Balloon Numbers set and mounted them on the card. 
I also stamped some confetti around the balloons, I glued a few clear iridescent sequins and my card was done.


I had a lot of fun playing with all these sweet stamp sets and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii