Hey There - Reverse Confetti Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful day!


I'm excited to share a new card showcasing some of the awesome new products from the latest Reverse Confetti release and to participate in the fun monthly "Stock Your Stash" challenge.


For this month the theme is "Hello/Just Because" and the new stamps and dies are a perfect fit for it! 
To create this card I played with the super cute Rainy Day Fun stamp set and its coordinating dies Rainy Day Fun Confetti Cuts die set, the So Many Sentiments along with the fun Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set.


I started my card by cutting a white panel and ink blended clouds on the upper part and a green hill on the lower part of the panel.
To complete the scene I die cut a couple of white clouds from the Over The Rainbow Confetti Cuts die set and adhered them on the sky portion of the card.


On a white panel I stamped the images from the Rainy Day Fun stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. These images are absolutely adorable and are so easy to color up. After the coloring was done I die cut the images using their coordinating dies from the Rainy Day Fun Confetti Cuts die set. 


Next I mounted the images on the card using foam tape.
On a light pink strip of cardstock I white embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set, plus I added a second one from the So Many Sentiments stamp set and mounted it on the card.
I glued a few clear sequins, mounted the panel on a white card base and my card was done!


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu