Dancing in the Rain - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my happy space!
I'm back with a brand new CAS card using some of the awesome new products that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


For today's project I used the fabulous new Puddle Jumper - 6x6 Paper pad, the super adorable new Puddle Jumper Stamps set and the versatile On The Move - Landscape set.


First, I looked through the beautiful papers included in the Puddle Jumper - 6x6 Paper pad and I chose a rain drops pattern that looks super cute. I trimmed a larger strip from it and adhered it to a white panel. Next I trimmed a white strip of cardstock and mounted it on the top part of the panel. For the bottom part I prepared a smaller white panel, die cut the edge with the hill die included in the On The Move - Landscape set and mounted it on the card.


On another panel I stamped the adorable ducks, the umbrella and the sun from the Puddle Jumper Stamps set. I colored the ducks and the umbrella using alcohol markers and fussy cut all the images. 
I adhered the cuties to the card and stamped a fun sentiment from the same set using pink ink.
I glued a few clear iridescent sequins and my card was done. 


Super fast and easy, plus I had so much fun creating it! 
That's all from me today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii