Coffee solves everything - SugarPea Designs Challenge


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day. 


I'm always looking for some new sketch challenges and I was so happy to find the SugarPea Designs's challenge. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #29 ~ Fresh Inspiration and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:

15895552_10158095881185650_3820598645509908215_o

I obviously chose the sketch, but I rotate it and I decided to play with the Caffeine Addict stamp set from SugarPea Designs.
On a white panel die cut with the Simon Says Stamp STITCHED RECTANGLES  I added a few brown splatters for more effect. Then, I die cut a vellum circle and I stamped the coffee marks from the set. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped the sentiment and cut it to a strip and then I glued it over a gold glitter strip.
The next step was to stamp the coffee cup and to color it using Faber Castell classic colored pencils. Nothing to fancy :)
I assembled my card and I added a few gold sequins. Once all of this was done I mounted the panel on a brown card base using craft foam and my card was done.



I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu