Happy Easter - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card



Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day. 


For today I have an Easter card made with stamps from SugarPea Designs. I used the "Egg-a-licious" and the "Nuts about you" stamp sets.


First thing I prepared my panel. I draw the tree, I stamped the leaves from the "Nuts about you" set and I colored them with Nuvo Creative Pen sets. Then I ink blended the panel using Distress Inks. After this I stamped and colored the basket and the bow from the "Egg-a-licious". Then I stamped the sentiment on a white strip of cardstock and I adhered everything on the panel. For a more spring look I added some pink dots using my Nuvo Crystal Drops from Tonic Studios. 
Really love how this turned out! 


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii