For you - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends and welcome to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the Funky Feathers stamp set.


I really wanted to make an elegant card using this set so I decided to try coloring on black cardstock with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse from Tonic Studios. I loved how it looked so I made this card.




 For instructions, tips & tricks check out my post over at Create a Smile blog.

Supplies:




Funky Feathers



Decorated Wishes - mixed add-on



Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets 6mm

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu