True Friends - Create a Smile Handmade Card

Hey stampers, Raluca here! Welcome back to my crafty space!
Today's card is featuring the "Friends like you" stamp set from Create a Smile. 


I really love this set because there are some amazing sentiments in it and they are perfect for all the friends in our lives. And what a better design for the "friends make the world magical" than a galaxy background? 


For instructions, tips & tricks check out my post over at Create a Smile blog.


Supplies:









Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets 6mm



I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii