Thanks a Latte! - Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop



Hi everyone! 
Today I want to share a card that I made for the 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! using a cute digital stamp by Craftin Desert Divas called "Bunny Latte". How cute is this bunny?! Love it! 


I printed the bunny in a light grey so I could color it using the no-line coloring technique. For the bunny I used my Nuvo markers and for the cup I used Faber Castell colored pencils. After I colored it I fussy cut it. 


Next step was to add some color on a white panel using a MFT stencil and the ink blending technique. I added a purple glitter strip to the panel and I glued the panel to a kraft card base. I mounted the bunny to the panel using foam tape and I added a few purple Nuvo Crystal Drops, so my card was done.



I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. The bunny is adorable!! Super duper cute!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love this and the bunny is so cute. Great job coloring such a pretty card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow, this is very beautiful, especially the sunrays behind the bunny make it a special crard.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Oh this is sooo CUTE!!!! Your coloring is amazing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. This is just beautiful; you colored this cutie perfectly!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I love this bunny!!! Colored is amazing!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I love this bunny!!! Colored is amazing!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Great job on the no-line stamping technique! I love the way you colored the image, and the sun rays in the background!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu