Here for you - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space. Today I'm back with a new card showcasing the adorable "Bad day" stamp set from Create a Smile stamps.


I wanted to make a card for a friend that was feeling down and this adorable set was perfect!

This card was really easy to make and you can definitely make it when you're in a hurry.
First I prepared a white panel slightly narrow than the card base. I stamped all the images with Distress Ink Black Soot and colored them with alcohol markers. 
On the bottom of the panel I stamped two sentiments from the same set and I used a light pink just to add a little bit of a warm feeling.


After my panel was all colored I glued it to a white card base and I added a strip of black and white diagonal strips. 
And that's it! My card was done! See?! Pretty easy :) And I only used one stamp set :D

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Supplies list:

MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool
MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool
Shop at:
SSS | MFT | Ellen Hutson
Create A Smile BAD DAY Clear Stamp
Create A Smile BAD DAY Clear Stamp
Shop at:
SSS | CAS

Comentarii