New release from Sizzix LifeStyle and new Tim Holtz dies!


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.

I'm back today with a few news from Sizzix LifeStyle! There are some new products released which I'm sure you'll love and some great sales!

First, is the new machine added to the Big Shot family called Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine and it's fabulous!
Here is the introduction video for this amazing new Big Shot Foldaway! I really hope you are just as excited as I am.


Next on the new releases list, we have the new Christmas Tim Holtz collection and it's gorgeous!


Mini Christmas ThingsRetro Merry ChristmasVillage Christmastime
Winter WonderlandGift Card PackageFestive Greens

You can check it out right here! How beautiful are these new designs! Love them!!

Next we have some special sales that you definitely don't want to miss! 
Here you can find all the products that are on SALE right now!
And now let's see some of the pretty dies on sale! ( just click on every product to go on it page)

words-and-numbers-promo -  to 75% off

Alphabet Die - BroadwayTypo LowerTypo Upper
Stencil NumbersDaily Words: ScriptDaily Words: Block

And some Christmas dies since Christmas is almost here ;)

 Christmas Come Early Up -  to 75% off

SnowflakesSnowflakes #2Diamond Box

BagHoliday WordsChristmas Trims
And if you want to add some more summer dies to your collection for next year here you can find a few on sale!

Up to 85% off summer essentials

MadelineGreen GardenWhimsical Wish
Drifting DaisyNatural LoveFresh Freesia

That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii