Here for you! - Create a Smile Handmade Card

Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing the gorgeous "Decorated Wishes" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.


I love colorful cards and I love clean and simple designs, so I combined these two and this is what I created.


* On a white panel I ink blended 3 Memento Dew Drops inks. I chose striking colors for a bigger WOW effect.
* Then I partially stamped the flourish element from the set using black ink.
* Next I die cut the panel using one of the Postage Edge Circle dies and I colored the margins black with a marker.
* I prepared a black card base and I used the "Focal Point" stencil for adding more details on the card.
* Next I mounted the circle on the base and I white embossed a sentiment on a black strip and added it to the card.
* I glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.








If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii