Hexagons Shaker - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with one of the beautiful die sets from the new release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Hexagons.


Using this awesome die set I created a CAS shaker card. I think that this set it's perfect for shakers and I hope you'll give it a try!


First I prepared a panel from a pretty pattern paper with gold bees on it and adhered it to a white card base. 
Next I prepared a white panel and die cut the Hexagons in the center of it. 
I glued a piece of acetate creating the shaker's window. I added a lot of foam tape behind it, filled it with sequins and I adhered it to the card base. My shaker portion was ready! Fast and easy! ;) 


Then I die cut the Hexagons frame from gold cardstock and I can't tell you how awesome that looks!!!! So, so pretty!
I glued to the card finishing the shaker's window.
Next I white embossed a sentiment from an Essentials by Ellen stamp set on a black banner and mounted it on the card.


To finish my project I glued a few gold sequins and my card was done!

Now onto some news from Sizzix. The awesome crafters from Sizzix UK thought about all the new crafters who love the idea of die cutting but they don't know where to start!


Don't worry! All you new crafters check out the amazing New to Die Cutting? page for more informations and instructions on how to get started!!

There is a new event at Sizzix UK called Step into Spring and from free papers, bunny ears and egg hunt ideas, they’ve got everything you need to host the ultimate springtime celebration!
downloadable pack for making spring time

Plus don't forget about the Be Inspired Princess Party! event where they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your birthday cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for birthdays and parties.



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii